Yacht price :
Highland Light is a fine example of a blue water boat. Her maintenance and condition show that there has been no expense spared on this boat over the years of her life. She is just gearing up for her summer in Long Island, NY. Highland Light is well traveled, turn key and ready for her next adventure. There aren't many 42 ft sailboats that have the accommodations that this boat has. She has a beautiful aft cabin with a for and aft bed, beautiful real wood interior and a cutter rig. She has generous head room as well.
Do not miss checking her out.
- Unknown, NY, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Highland Light
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 13 ft - 3.96 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 3 in - 1.6 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 61 ft - 18.59 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 61 (Individual), 61 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 75 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 15 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The cockpit is uncluttered with all instruments on two Navpods.
• There is a fold-able cockpit teak table with two foldouts and a four glass holder.
• A Maxwell VW1200 Horizontal windless handles the 45 lb. Spade anchor with 100' of 3/8 BBB steel chain and 350' of ¾" three strand nylon line.
• The second anchor is a 45 lb Delta with 60' of 3/8 BBB with 250' of ¾" three strand nylon. line.
• A 20 lb. Danforth anchor is mounted on the aft starboard side.
• A saltwater wash-down is installed for the anchor system.
• A full Bimini and dodger covers the cockpit. Isinglass windows are installed in the Bimini top for sail trim viewing.
• Six Isinglass panels have been custom made to fully enclose the cockpit during inclement weather.
• The back of the Bimini can also be enclosed with two sun screen panels.
• There are sun screen panelsfor shade which can be mounted on the rear of the cockpit bimini.
• A full custom made awning covers the entire boat during extended stays in marinas, anchorages or while leaving the boat unattended.
• Gerry Cans (4 diesel 2 water and 3 gas).
• Davits-Kato Marine
• Wind generator-Kiss
• Solar Panel-125 watts
• Cockpit Table
• Outboard Engine Brackets
• Radar Reflector
• Cockpit Cushions
• Swimming Ladder
COVERS & CANVAS
• Bimini Top w/full eisenglass enclosure
• Manisail Cover
• Spray Hood-Didger
• Cockpit Cover: Full deck awning is in addition to the Bimini and
runs the full length of the deck.
• Genoa Cover
• Depth Sounder (New 2013)
• Speed/Log (New 2013)
• Wind Speed and Direction (New 2013)
• Plotter (New 2013)
• CD Player
• Cockpit Speakers
• Radar Detector
• Navigation Center (New 2013)
• Autopilot (New 2013)
• GPS (New 2013)
• VHF (New 2013)
• Fully battened mainsail installed on a Storm Track System for easy lifting
• A Lazy Jack system is installed for the main sail control.
• The main sail has a full Sunbrella cover.
• Furling Genoa - infinate reefing solent furling sail
• 130% Genoa mounted on a Schaefer 3100 furler.
• 110% solent infinite reefing jib mounted on Schaefer 2800 furler. This working jib is mounted directly behind the genoa headsail.
• A spinnaker / whisker pole is mounted on a track on the mast for down wind sailing.
• Adjustable running backstays have been installed.
• Spare internal main and jib halyards are installed.
"HIGHLAND LIGHT" is a true cruising boat modified for independent life aboard in remote areas without the need for shore side support. She has been refined for ocean sailing with a minimum of crew. She has never been in charter and has been "home" to her current owners since 2011. Great care has been taken in maintaining her and many improvements have been made. "HIGHLAND LIGHT" is in excellent condition. She must be seen to be appreciated.
The Endeavour 42' provides an excellent live aboard layout. Accommodations include a large main salon with a generous dining table. The two settees become two 3/4 size bunks. A forward V-berth stateroom provides privacy and generous sleeping quarters for two. A separate aft master stateroom includes a centerline queen size bed and lots of drawer/storage space. "HIGHLAND LIGHT" has two heads with showers, one forward and one in the aft stateroom. The large forward head can be accessed directly from the V-berth stateroom for privacy. In addition there is one hot/cold outdoor shower. There are numerous storage areas throughout. There is a walk-through galley on the port side and a navigation station on the starboard side.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.