1993 Carver 390CPMY
Yacht price :
Just Reduced the Price!The Owner Wants Her Sold Now.
We are very pleased to offer this vessel for sale. Spirit has been improved by her current owner to make her a good cruising platform. She has a full compliment of exceptional electronics and navigational instrumentation.
Spirit is set up for long distance cruising and to live comfortably long term on the hook.
- Upper Command Bridge
- Lower Helm Station
- Two Garmin 4210 MFD's
- Garmin 740s plotter/sounder
- Two Icom M412 VHF's
- Two Radar's - JRC Open Array JMA-3300 and Garmin 18 HD dome (networked)
- Two TV's - 19" & 28" Samsung flat screens
- Genset - Westerbeke 5 KW diesel
- Two reverse cycle Cruisair/Dometic A/C units - one new 12/2019 and the other new 3/2020
- Garmin Autopilot with remote
- Solar panels
- Open aft cockpit with transom door
- Dinghy davits
- Stuart, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- 42 ft 5 in - 12.93 meter
- 13 ft 3 in - 4.04 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 20 ft - 6.1 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 24300 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 16 MPH
- 600 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 210 (Individual), 1680 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 112 gallons - 3 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 81 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 18 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The aft cabin layout creates comfort and privacy for her passengers. The guest stateroom is forward and has a head just aft that can also serve as the day head.
The master stateroom is aft, with its own head with a separate fiberglass stall shower with a seat and lexan door. There is a sliding screened window for light and ventilation. There is great storage with two hanging lockers and a shelved locker. There is a sliding glass door to the aft open cockpit. The aft cockpit has a transom door, swim ladder, full fiberglass swim platform, and a H/C freshwater shower.
That aft cockpit is set up for fishing with four rod holders in the coming, six vertical holder on the aft bulkhead, and a raw water washdown.
The galley is to port with a SS sink, Princess three burner electric stove, Princess microwave, Norcold refrigerator/freezer, and lots of storage.
To starboard and up two steps is the dinette with bench seating and a storage area. The main salon is one step up with a swivel/recliner footrest chair, and a settee which converts to a comfortable double berth. There is a stereo and U-Line Icemaker in the salon as well.
The lower helm console is forward and to port in the salon. It has a full compliment of navigational equipment, and excellent visibility all around.
The aft deck is protected from the weather by a hardtop and full enclosure.
BRIDGE AND DECKS
The flying bridge has a Captain's chair and bench seating for 7 or more. The bridge console has a full compliment of navigational equipment. All are laid out for optimum use and convenience. The bridge has a full Stamoid enclosure with roll-up vinyl windows new in 2017.
The sidedecks and foredeck have two-bar handrailing with port and starboard boarding gates. The bow pulpit has an electric Lewmar windlass SS Pro Series 1000 with controls at both stations, and the foredeck. There are two Fortress FX-23 anchors, 44 lb Delta on the windlass.
- House bank - 4 West Marine 215 amp deep cycle 6V Golf Cart batteries = 430 amp hrs @ 12V
- Three Interstate GP24 starting batteries = 1,000 cranking amps each
- The Genset's battery is isolated as a safeguard
- All three starting batteries are charged by a Xantrex Truecharge 40 3-bank 40 amp smart charger
- Xantrex Pro-Sine 2.0 2KW Inverter/Charger
- Two Evergreen 200 watt solar panels with Morningstar ProStar 30M Smart Controller
- Two 30 amp shore power inlets
- Three bilge pumps - Rule 1500's
- 11 gal hot water heater
- Two reverse cycle Cruisair/Dometic A/C units - 1 in 12/2019 and 1 in 3/2020
- Princess 3 burner stove
- Princess Microwave
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- U-Line Model UNL-BCM95-03 Ice Maker
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Depthsounder - Garmin GSD24 networked
- Depthsounder - Humminbird Legend 1000 not networked
- Garmin 740s plotter/sounder not networked
- Two Garmin 4210 MFD's networked
- Garmin autopilot - master at upper helm, remote at lower
- Two Icom M412 VHF's
- JRC open array JMA-3300 72 mile Radar
- Garmin 18 HD Dome Radar - networked
- Two Samsung flat screen TV's - 19" and 28"
- Shakespeare amplified TV antenna with control panel
- CD Player - Clarion M303 with Bluetooth, USB, and radio inputs
- XM Antenna and Tuner
- Two power amps with ten speakers - separate contols on flybridge and master stateroom
- Two Ritchie Compasses - 4.5 and 3.75
- Easy maintenance with no external brightwork
- Excellent light and ventilation provided by large sliding windows, doors, portlights, and hatches...all screened
- Bottom was stripped, barrier coated, and given 2 coats of Pettit Trinidad bottom paint in 2010, then given a coat of West Marine PCA Gold ablative over that each year to 2015
- Monthly diver service
- Large inventory of spares that includes spare starter, alternator, injectors, raw water pump, impellers, belts, filters, Rule 1500 bilge pump, pair of Michigan Dyna-Quad 4-blade propellers, and more
- Oil X-change system that serves main engines and genset
- Algea-X magnetic fuel conditioners treat the fuel ahead of the Racor 1000 primary filters prior to on-engine secondary filters on both main engines
- Canvas covers for forward windows match enclosure
- Sliding doors to salon and master stateroom have shade cloth covers for those hot days
- Dinghy and outboard are not included, but negotiable. 2005 Achilles Hypalon 8.8 and Tohatsu 3.5 hp OB
This vessel is a true "Cruiser's Delight".
Spirit is ready to go, and she knows the way to the Bahamas. She's been there, and is a great yacht for exploring the Islands and Cays, near and far.
This boat is ready for her next owners. She is truly a good value, and set up for cruising. Wait till you see the storage, there is a lot of very usable storage for long term cruising.
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Captain Steve Snyder
"Getting you the best possible price for your
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2005 Achilles HSP 4