2007 Island Packet PY Cruiser 41
Yacht price :
It is rare to see an Island Packet PY Cruiser 41 on the market.
If you are looking to enjoy time on the water either cruising the Loop or trips to the islands she offers the perfect layout, power and amenities for you.
This is the boat for the captain who is ready to journey on.
She is an ideal trawler style vessel with long range (1,000 NM at 6 knots) capability.
- Fully Air Conditioned with two (2) separate systems, and 8 KW MasPower Genset
- SidePower SP75T Bow Thruster with Joystick Control
- Solara 125-watt Flush-mount Solar Panels (2)
- Continuous SS Safety Rails Around Entire Vessel
- Large Central Pilot House for all weather conditions
- Well designed and equipped galley with loads of storage for extended passage
- Master Stateroom Suite with Center-line Berth
- Separate Guest Stateroom with two (2) Single Berths
- Forward and Aft Cockpits ( Twin Cockpit Design)
- Safe and Stable with Self-righting Capability and Fully Ballasted Hull
- Keel Protected Propeller and Rudder
- Island Packet PolyCore Decks
- Full Electronics Package
- Reverso Bulkhead-mounted Oil Changer
- CE Category A Ocean Rated
- Achilles Dinghy
- See her upgrades listed below
Please contact the listing broker to discuss further, or make an appointment to see this vessel.
- Island Packet
- PY Cruiser 41
- Stuart, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Bob Johnson, NA
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 41 ft - 12.5 meter
- 43 ft 1 in - 13.13 meter
- 12 ft 9 in - 3.89 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 15 ft 6 in - 4.72 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 21000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 MPH
- 999 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 110 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 130 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Welcome aboard Steadfast!
With boarding gates both port and starboard, she is easy to enter from the aft cockpit.
Her pilot house is the center of activity with a center-line steering station, two captain's chairs, a L-shaped settee with table, and a panoramic view through large, offshore rated safety glass windows for both the helmsman and guests.
The side and rear windows slide open for ventilation and are equipped with screens. There is also a large Lewmar hatch over the helm seats with screen ans sunshade along with a center forward windshield section that hinges upward for further ventilation and contact with guests in the forward cockpit.
Both overhead and bulkhead mounted lights provide the lighting after dark. This Island Packet is provided with ample hand holds, Edison wheel helm guard, storage cabinets and a book rack to round out the cabinetry in the salon. A beautifully varnished hardwood sole, upholstered headliner and teak valances over all windows add the finishing touches.
Forward of the pilot house is a large spacious galley. It is easily accessible to the pilot house, and just 3 steps down, but completely open for convenient conversation.
Moving forward into the private forward stateroom is an island berth, extensive cabinetry and access to the head.
The head features a separate stall shower in addition to a Tecma electric freshwater marine head and sink and storage for toiletries and cleaners. The head is accessible from either the forward cabin or common area adjacent to the nav station and galley.
Just aft of the head, and accessed from the galley area, is an office/vanity/nav station with varnished teak desk and tray storage under hinged lid. This area is great as an onboard office. A movable upholstered seat, overhead lighting and easily accessible storage along with slip-resistant molded diamond pattern sole finish this space.
Further aft is the guest cabin with twin berths and storage areas.
The last of the interior spaces is located beneath the wheelhouse sole and is accessed by a door in the galley. This is a dedicated electrical equipment area containing the generator, batteries and refrigerator compressors.
The access to the engine is by a hinged hatch under the inward bunk in the guest cabin. The hatch provides full access to the engine and all of the mechanical systems relating to it. Extensive gasketing and sound insulation has been used to minimize sound levels when under way.
She is well laid out and perfect for long distance cruising or a day out on the water.
Upgrades and Continuing Maintenance
Her current owners have added numerous upgrades and continue to provide the appropriate preventive maintenance.
Upgrades since purchasing her in 2016:
- Stainless Dorade Funnels (2) - 2017
- Solbian 125-watt Flush-mount Solar Panels (2) - 2017
- Garmin GPSmap XSV 1240 Chartplotter - 2018
- Garmin xHD Color Radar - 2018
- MasterVolt Automatic Battery Charger - 2017
- B&G VHF with AIS Receiver, DSC and Remote Handheld Mic Controller - Spring 2018
- All cabin bulkheads finished satin varnish - Spring 2018
- Reverso Bulkhead-mounted Oil Changer - Spring 2019
- Weaver Stainless Dinghy Davits - Fall 2019
- Achilles 9' Dinghy - Fall 2019
- Watts 14-valve Fresh Water Manifold - Spring 2020
- LED bulbs, interior and exterior lighting and running lights
- Teak US ensign staff, finished bright, with zipper cover
- Engine Oil & Filter Change every 150 hours
- Annual Engine Service per Yanmar Manual - Hinckley Yachts (Stuart, FL), Zimmerman
- Marine Inc. (Deltaville, VA, and Southport, NC) - records available
- Turbo Wash
- Exhaust Elbow cleaning/inspection
- Injector replacement
- Valve adjustment
- Flush Cooling System Flush
- Replace Raw Water Impeller
- Cutlass Bearing replacement - 2018
- Prop re-pitched (Tiger Propeller, Chesapeake, VA) - 2018
- Textilene Windshield Sunscreens - 2020
- Cabin sole refinished, Hinckley Yachts - 2019
- Exterior teak finished with 10 coats Letonkinois varnish
- Exterior wash/polish/wax every 4-to-6 months (Five Star Detailing)
Electrical and Mechanical
- SidePower SP75T Bow Thruster with Joystick Control at the Helm
- Muir Atlantic 1000 Windlass
- Yanmar® Diesel Engine - Four Cylinder, Fresh Water Cooled
- UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout
- Deluxe Electrical Panels with Battery Switches, Gauges and Breakers for AC and DC Systems, Battery Test System, and Indicator Lights.
- Electric Bilge Pump, LPG, and Battery Charger Controls
- AC Dockside Power System with Inlet Breaker(s), 50' Shore Power Cords (2). Numerous Interior Outlets with GFCI Protection
- Instrument panel with Tachometer, Hour Meter, and Engine Monitoring System at the Helm
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system
- Pressure water system w/hot & cold water service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps w/strainers
- LPG stove system w/10 pound aluminum tanks (2) in self-draining storage compartment, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge
- Heavy duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control, electronic float switch. BilgeAlert® bilge alarm w/remote alarm panel
- Anchor light, steaming light and nav lights
- Edson® Radial DriveTM Cable Steering System, Teleflex® Engine Control Cables with Vibration Isolators
- MasPower Genset (control panel on the unit itself, or, a remote start)
- Battery Locker (8 GM see below)
- Xantrex Inverter
- MasterVolt Charger (bulkhead to port).
- All the cables are labeled.
- Solbian Controllers (2) for Solar Panels.
- Cruisair ST10 (located under center galley island)
- Vecco Clima 16000 (under settee in pilot house)
- AGM Batteries
Generator Start = 1 NorthStar AGM
Electronics and Navigation
- Richie Compass
- B&G V50 VHF with AIS receiver, DSC and remote handheld mic controller at helm
- Garmin GPSmap XSV 1240 Chartplotter
- Garmin xHD Color Radar
- RayMarine ST 60+ Depth, Wind, and Speed Instruments
- RayMarine ST6002 SmartPilot
- Radar mount on the rooftop that supports all antennae
The Island Packet galley features a center island and walk through design, and laminate countertops with varnished teak sea rails on port and starboard sides as you past thru. The cabinet faces are all treated with a light colored laminate with varnished teak trim to provide both easy maintenance and a bright airy feel. Both the fridge/freezer compartments have drop front lids and gas support struts for easy access.
Dual Frigoboat Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls (compartments may be individually adjusted for use as refrigerator or freezer).
Gimballed Force 10 LPG stove with oven/broiler - deluxe safety type with stainless steel sealed burner top, and lift-off cover.
Double stainless steel sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit and a pull-out trash bin all help to make clean up easy.
There are ample dish racks and cutlery drawers as well as generous overall storage to provide the owner with a galley that would please a chef.
This galley is in view of the helm as well as any passengers in the wheelhouse making for a very social area as are most kitchens today.
The pantry cabinet easily converts to space to install washer/dryer, wine cooler, or additional refrigeration.
Deck and Hull
The first thing you notice approaching Steadfast is her classic Downeast style with unique ivory gelcoat.
The shine of her gelcoat is from professional maintenance and scheduled waxing.
Her soft ivory color is easier to maintain and cool than of a dark hull.
And Steadfast is not only cool, she is a head turner.
She is further set off by her forward cockpit where evenings can be spent with friends enjoying a cocktail and taking in the scenery or, as an excellent vantage point while underway.
Generous side decks afford safe footing forward to the anchor platform and forward cockpit. The stainless steel handrails and rigid stainless steel life lines offer additional safety.
The covered aft cockpit is a great place for relaxing and a secure area for line handling.There are boarding gates both port and starboard.
- Vertical Electric Muir Atlantic 1000 anchor windlass with up/down foot switches and helm remote
- Spade Anchor with 150' Chain
- Fortress Folding Anchor with ChainSpliced to 150' Nylon Rode
- Additional Lower Rub Rail
- Cockpit Cushions
- Weaver Stainless Dinghy Davits
We are pleased to have this true trawler in our listing inventory. She is a rare fine in today's market.
It is always a pleasure to offer for sale a yacht in Steadfast's well maintained condition.
Her owners are recently back from a leisurely trip that took them to Maine and to the Keys.
She is as pretty as she looks and always ready to go.
While she is not back in our local waters she can be seen up on the Chesapeake.Her owners will have her back to Virginia soon for her annual service including new bottom paint and engine service.
Call today for your exclusive showing.
Since our founding in 1979, Island Packet Yachts has focused on building safe, comfortable, high quality cruising sailboats that have also become notable for their exceptional long-term value. This same philosophy that has made us America's Cruising Yacht Leader has been fundamental in the creation of our first trawler, the new PY Cruiser.
The PY Cruiser is unique in that it features two cockpits (one aft, with a transom door to a large stern platform, typical of many trawlers), plus one forward (similar to many mid-cockpit sailboats), a large enclosed helm station at the forward end of the deckhouse (with a large overhead hatch and opening central window adjoining the forward cockpit), and remarkable accommodations for a yacht of this size. As is now increasingly popular, the helm station may be supplemented with an optional autopilot, providing the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location with a wireless handheld control.
Below the waterline, the signature Island Packet Full Foil Keel® has been retained for its many attributes (moderate draft, low ballast center of gravity, protected prop and rudder, integral structural attachment, superb seakeeping, double bottom protection, etc.) and the PY?s broader stern sections, with a flatter run and less deadrise, provide virtually level running under power, even at full throttle (8+ knots). The large fuel tank allows extended range under power with very economical fuel consumption (1,000NM @ 6+ knots, 700NM @ 7+ knots).
To minimize maintenance, exterior teak is used only on a few small step surfaces. Below decks a combination of varnished hardwood and Formica produce a bright and attractive décor. The deckhouse will have a varnished sole and stateroom areas will be finished in a natural colored Berber type marine grade carpet. The galley, nav/office and head/shower area will have low maintenance molded fiberglass slip resistant soles.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, the PY Cruiser represents one of the best values in cruising that we have ever offered. When one considers the amount of room this yacht offers above and below decks, the extensive list of standard equipment, along with Island Packet build quality and high level of fit, finish, and onboard equipment (as well as the only 3-year stem-to-stern warranty in the market) the new PY Cruiser is truly an exceptional offering. Bob Johnson N.A.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2018 Achilles HB-270 FX