2009 Riviera 43 Offshore Express with Volvo IPS Drives
Yacht price :
Call us today to see her out of the water while in for service!
We are very pleased to present this Fish Ready Riviera with joystick control which allows great peace of mind and ease while returning to the dock.
While she is like a big Center Console, she has the amenities of a Convertible.
- Air Conditioned Helm with Autopilot, GPS, Radar
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 Inboard Pod Drive Engines (800 hours)
- IPS Joytick
- Onan Generator 11 Kw (1200 hours)
- Queen Island Berth In Forward Stateroom
- Full Beam Mid Cabin Berth with Privacy Door and Double Berth
- Raymarine Electronics
- Fish Ready with Outriggers, Live Well, Insulated Fish Boxes and Rod Storage
- Full Galley
- Windlass with AutoAnchor 560 Counter
- Lots of Room to Entertain
- 43 Offshore Express with Volvo IPS Drives
- Stuart, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Express Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 49 ft 4 in - 15.04 meter
- 15 ft 5 in - 4.7 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 27600 lbs
- Volvo Penta
- D6 435D-C
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 396 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 122 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Riviera 43 Offshore Express is equally at home as a game fishing machine or a family entertainer.
This 43 Offshore Express couples the size of an expansive cockpit along with an equally large express style air conditioned helm. She is a wide beam (15' 5") open boat creating a lot of room for great entertaining under the sun or with protection from the weather.
- Isinglass Clears to the sides and rear storm curtain along with a three-sided hardtop encloses the helm deck forward of the mezzanine keeping all cool when underway.
- Wide coaming bolsters, live wells, fish boxes and a large cockpit gives the angler a great platform for fighting the fish.
- A tower can be added to the present design of this vessel.
- Interior features rival a convertible style vessel.
- Room for extra guest and set up for hanging on the hook.
- Enjoy Riviera quality while on board.
- The helm itself is vast and practical and air conditioned.
- There is a complete array of marine electronics and the standard comprehensive engine instrumentation including twin lever electronic engine control units and the IPS joystick.
- Bennet Trim Tab Controls
- The stainless steel Edson steering wheel has a synthetic grip.
- Fuel tank control access.
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Teak Table
- L- Shaped Couch
- Twin Captain Chairs
- 16k BTU A/C
- Teak Floor
- Twin E-140 w Raymarine Plotters
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST70 SeaTalk
- Raymarine DSM Digital Sounder Module
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot
- Intellian Satellite System
- Volvo Penta Display
- Icom VHF IC-M422
- Twin lever electronic engine control units
- IPS joystick.
- The cockpit of the 43 Offshore Express is a game fisherman's dream
- Spacious and functional, providing everything for the most demanding angler.
- The entire cockpit floor lifts, hinged forward, on an electric actuator to provide access to the engine room.
- A smaller hatch built into the mezzanine can be used for day access to the engine room.
- The cockpit floor is double sealed.
- An aft-facing mezzanine lounge covers a large cool box.
- Teak Floor
- (2)Electric Outlet under gunnels
- (2)Insulated fish boxes
- Live Well
- Shore Power
- L-shaped lounge/ Dinette covered in premium leather
- 22" LCD TV NEC
- Clarion AM/FM Stereo CMD5
- Clarion VX2766 CD/DVD with iPod interface (EA1251)
- Liquor Cabinet
- Rod storage Locker
- A full height multifunction storage center.
- Very Open and Light
- The galley layout features plenty of cupboards, above and below bench for storage.
- GE Microwave Oven
- Wolf CT151 Dual Element Induction Cooktop.
- Novakool Two-door Fridge/Freezer.
- Dometic Rangehood CK150
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Queen Island Berth with inner spring mattress
- 15'' LCD TV
- Cabinet storage
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Mattress is hinged and supported by two gas struts so that it may be easily lifted to reveal a large storage space underneath..
- Full beam aft cabin
- Queen double bed
- Single berth along port side
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Opening porthole in the port side
- Split cabin entrance doors allowing the cabin to open out to the saloon
- 15" LCD TV
- Vacuflush Toilet
- Shower Stall with frameless glass door
- Non-slip tile
- Satin Finished chrome shower pole
- Solid surface bench top
- Contemporary porcelain sink
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning 16,000 BTU (2)
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric head
- Isotemp Hot Water Heater
- Sea water pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Bennett trim tabs are recessed in the hull
- Shore power inlet
- Generator - Onan, 11 Kw (1200 Hours 6/20/19)
- Electrical Circuit: 60 Hertz
- Hullguard Ultrasonic Algae and Barnacle Boat Protection
Painkiller is the perfect fishing platform for the Gulf Stream or the Bahamas. Her 3' 11" draft and her wide beam of 15' 5" help her handle the big seas as well as the shallow drafts.
Beyond that she is a pretty yacht with lots of features to enjoy while underway or at the dock. And with her Onan genset you can even spend quality time at anchor.
She couples the quality of Riviera with he ease of maneuverability of Volvo IPS drives.
Even though she has less than 800 hours she is being hauled and serviced in the next few weeks at the Riviera yard in Stuart, FL.
We will be doing everything needed to make your decision to extend an offer an easy one.
Any questions. Give us a call.
Her owner wants us to find a good captain that will enjoy her as he did.
Standing by for your call and inspection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.