The brokers at Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales have your best interest at heart.
Only by exceeding your expectations will you feel compelled to tell others about our services.
Advantages we provide:
· Professional pricing – An accurate price based on the current market will bring you a buyer much quicker
· Local and international search engine exposure
· Access to a wider market through exclusive broker websites
· Comprehensive use of social media such as Facebook, Linked In, and Instagram
· Extensive buyer and broker network
· Personalized marketing
· Fast response from experienced brokers
· Help you best prepare your boat to compete in today’s market
· Handle financing, contracts, and other paperwork
· Avoid pitfalls and legal traps
Let us do the work for you!
At Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales, we only deal with brokerage boats. Brokers that sell new inventory often confuse a buyer looking for a brokerage boat. They might decide to buy a boat with more warranty or one with no hours instead.
We work hard to facilitate the sale of our listings and to protect and promote the interest of our clients.
· A fair asking price is the key to a timely sale of your boat.
· Your broker can access actual sold yacht data through Soldboats.com, a tool that is not available to the public.
· Understanding current market conditions will assist in better positioning your boat’s pricing
Yes, MPYS sells a number of boats for remote sellers.
With the use of our electronic software, YachtCloser, we can list and sell boats for both sellers and buyers that are not located in Stuart.
We use State of Florida instraments like Power of Attorneys to assist our clients in representing and selling their vessels.
Boats can stay at their present berth or come to Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales for exclusive exposure around a number of restaurants and other boaters.
Give us a call for more information on how we can help sell your boat.
If you live on your boat or take regular, long term trips, then you know that she is constantly needing to be pumped out. If you are here in the Martin County area or just passing through and need your boat pumped out, The M.S. POOP is at your service. The vessel can be reached on VHF marine radio channel 16 or by cell phone at (772) 260-8326. To comply with the mooring standards in the regulated areas of our county, you must have a receipt showing proof of a pump out in the last ten days from an authorized pump out facility or the M.S. POOP.
Let us help you sell your boat!
We are sharing with you our prospects and clients the following information provided by Dockside Marine Service.
Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales suggest to all of our clients to continue to monitor the condition of the bottom or your vessel or better yet arrange for a contract service to assure your boat is ready for operation. Lack of routine maintenance makes selling your vessel difficult. Please contact us for specific questions for getting ready for sea trials and survey.
Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales is pleased to refer Dockside Marine Services and recommend considering their words to the wise as stated above.